Ticket #1076 (closed defect: not relevant)
Padre::Plugin::Alarm cannot play alarm sound under Ubuntu
|Reported by:||zenogantner||Owned by:||fayland, azawawi|
I get the following error message on the console:
Error: Sound file '/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/auto/share/dist/Padre-Plugin-Alarm/audio/alarm.wav' is in unsupported format.
This happens with Padre trunk and version 0.13 and 0.14 of the Alarm plugin.
I run Padre on Ubuntu 10.04
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to not relevant
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution not relevant deleted
- Owner set to fayland, azawawi
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Summary changed from [Alarm plugin] cannot play alarm sound under Ubuntu to Padre::Plugin::Alarm cannot play alarm sound under Ubuntu