Ticket #1150 (closed defect: fixed)
Current Line Bug
|Reported by:||azornik||Owned by:|
Couldn't change the colour of the current line in the advanced settings.
- Open Padre.
- enable Current Line by doing "View -> Show Current Line".
- go to preferences by doing "Tools -> Preferences".
- you have 3 buttons on the bottom "Save" "Advanced" "Cancel" press the "Advanced" button.
- write down on the filter's search box "editor_currentline_color" and press it.
- than try to change the Value to other colour (links for colours -> http://www.blythe.org/webwork/numbercolor.html and that one http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.html ).
- than press the "Set" button and after pressing it press the "Save" button.
- now you'll see that the colour of the current line have not changed.
the colour of the current line should change by doing the following