Closing docviewer crashes Padre
|Reported by:||szabgab||Owned by:|
|Component:||POD based help||Version:||0.85|
Description (last modified by szabgab)
- Open a module (e.g. Padre.pm)
- Open the Outline via View -> Show Outline
- In the Outline window click on Modules and right-click on Carp and select Open Documentation
- It will open the documentation viewer
- Close the docviewer by clicking on its [x]
- Padre crashes with the following on the console:
Deep recursion on anonymous subroutine at /home/gabor/work/padre/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Browser.pm line 162. Deep recursion on subroutine "Padre::Wx::Browser::on_close" at /home/gabor/work/padre/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Browser.pm line 139.
This does not happen if I close the docviewer by pressing ESCape
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.