Ticket #1248 (closed defect: fixed)
Directory Browser Crash on deleted item
|Reported by:||Sewi||Owned by:|
- Open Padre & any file of any project
- Expand the directory tree to see a file in a sub-directory
- Rename that directory (from outside Padre)
- Right-Click on the file and select "Refresh"
- The directory browser crashes Padre because the object went undef
Solution should be simple: Throw away everything and do a full refresh of the directory browser.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.