Ticket #1352 (closed defect: fixed)
improvement suggestions for the new About box
|Reported by:||zenogantner||Owned by:||alias, adamk|
|Keywords:||about box, info, formatting||Cc:|
There are several things that are not 100% perfect yet.
See the attached screenshot.
- "Padre:-" - either use a colon or a minus/dash.
- The text looks grey-ish - at least on Debian. It should just look normal. Too many different fonts on one screen is not a good thing, we currently have 5 different font combinations: normal, bold, grey, plus two different sizes of the Times-like font in the splash screen
- Arbitrary line break (too early)
- Arbitrary line breaks (too late)
(3) and (4) could be solved by putting the text into a widget that takes care of the line breaks itself.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from not classified yet to editor
- Priority changed from major to blocker
- Version changed from 0.91 to 0.92
- Owner set to alias, adamk
- Type changed from enhancement to defect