Debugger key bindings (n,s) do not function
|Reported by:||brewer||Owned by:||bowtie|
|Component:||Debugger for Perl 5||Version:||0.94|
With a saved file loaded and the debugger launched, nothing happens when 'n' or 's' is pressed, regardless of which panel has focus. (The exception is the code panel, which accepts the input as a code change.) Debugger behavior is as expected when clicking on the buttons on the Debugger panel. Other key bindings may also have this problem, I did not check.
This is under Strawberry Perl 5.12.3, Win 7 Pro.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by bowtie
- Component changed from not classified yet to Debugger for Perl 5
- Owner set to bowtie
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by bowtie
- Resolution set to not relevant
- Status changed from assigned to closed