outline entries can become padded (too high) when typing 'has'
|Reported by:||dod||Owned by:||bowtie|
I've often been bothered by the outline panel becoming unusable because space between each entry is too wide.
I've finally found a way to reproduce this behavior:
- mkdir -p lib/Test
- save the attached file in this new directory (as Item.pm)
- open the file with padre
- open the outline window
- go just below the 'our $VERSION' line (i.e. line 31)
- type 'has'
you should see the space between the outline items becoming overblown.
All the best
Change History (17)
Changed 3 years ago by dod
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by bowtie
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by bowtie
- Owner set to bowtie
- Priority changed from minor to trivial
- Status changed from reopened to assigned