Ticket #191 (assigned defect)
could not find encoding on OS X 10.5, fails tests
|Reported by:||leedo||Owned by:||tome, bennie|
I tried building the latest version of Padre (0.22) on OS X 10.5. After getting all the dependencies installed I got this rather long test error:
I went ahead and force installed, which got me a new window, but the editor area was missing. I was also unable to successfully open any perl files. I received a similar "could not find system(darwin) default encoding" message in the status bar when I tried.
Here is the relevant version info:
Wx Version: 0.89 wxWidgets 2.8.9
This is perl, v5.10.0 built for darwin-thread-multi-2level