Small GDI leak for every undo/redo pair [win32]
|Reported by:||azawawi||Owned by:||szabgab|
- Open the Task Manager, select the menu View -> Select Columns... and then tick the "GDI Objects" column.
- Open a new document and type anything.
- Keep pressing undo/redo (CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y).
- The "GDI object" value for the perl.exe process should be increasing until you close the document.
Note: This is related to ticket:190
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by azawawi
- Owner changed from azawawi to (none)
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.