Padre::Plugin::Parrot plugin paths into config file
|Reported by:||richardh||Owned by:||szabgab, azawawi, Alias|
Error occurs with Padre::Plugin::Parrot
Installation of Plugin requires PARROT_PATH to be set to where parrot is resident, as currently parrot is not guarantted to be installed anywhere in particular.
But when Padre is started and the parrot plugin is used, PARROT_PATH is no longer available in the environment.
Since this is a configuration issue, should it not be in config file, with the relevant entry placed there by the plugin installation?
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by bowtie
- Keywords Parrot Perl6 added
- Owner set to szabgab, azawawi, Alias
- Priority changed from major to trivial
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from plugin paths into config file to Padre::Plugin::Parrot plugin paths into config file