Include the PerlTidy plugin with Padre Standalone
|Reported by:||szabgab||Owned by:|
In addition we should also enable it by default and we should provide a decent default configuration.
Change History (6)
Changed 5 years ago by molecules
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by claudio
- Component changed from downstream to editor
- Keywords perltidy autoformatting added
- Version changed from 0.46 to trunk
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by azawawi
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.