Rewritten Win32 launcher
|Reported by:||dolmen||Owned by:||Sewi|
I completely rewrote the Win32 launcher.
Here are the features of the new launcher:
- localisable with resource file
- only kernel32 and user32 libraries used (no more shell32 and msvcrt could be bypassed too if I find the right gcc/ld flags)
- quotes around Padre script path (to allow perl path containing spaces)
- fixed the build script
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by Sewi
- Owner changed from azawawi to Sewi
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.