Ticket #702 (new enhancement)
|Reported by:||Sewi||Owned by:|
Our printing dialog is just a system-dialog for printer selection.
Some people use printed source very often, some meetings are better with printed source than with PCs and sometimes even "downloads" require a print function (http://www.pgpi.org/pgpi/project/scanning/)
Here are some ideas, mostly from other IDEs/editors:
- Print file|selection|current sub|page a to b
- Print source|pod|both
- wrap at right page-border (I often print source landscape, don't think of 80 columns, A4 or letter, my father used to use A3 format)
- select print font and size and show how many pages would be printed
- auto-change font-size to fit the current number of pages (-1 if less than 25% of the last page are used), advoid a last-page-with-only three lines
- maybe get syntax coloring printed
- enable/disable line numbers
- put a light gray background behind each second line
Please close this ticket as soon as we have a new printing dialog and open a new one for all items which are not included in the first dialog version (or one ticket per open item).