Ticket #731 (new enhancement)
Opened 4 years ago
PopularityContest: Transmit collected data
|Reported by:||Sewi||Owned by:|
- The Plugin should be auto-enabled always on new installations
- The enabled Plugin should collect, but not send data without user's
- Once a report should be send, the user must be asked with options "send
once", "auto-send always", "don't send once" and "send never"
- "auto-send always" is changed back to "ask user" if we add data which
would be send, the ask-dialog should show a list of what was added
- Report data should be cached on disk at Padre exit
The "data" being send should be transparent as #730 will force a change of the current data structure.