Switching to file does not work correctly
|Reported by:||szabgab||Owned by:||szabgab|
Description (last modified by szabgab)
- Close All files
- Close Padre
- Open Padre (without any open files)
- Open a file B
- Open a file A
- Go to the "Window menu" and click on the name of file B.
- It switched to file B.
- Go to the "Window menu" and click on the name of file A.
- It does NOT switch to file A.
Important to note that file B was after file A in the directory listing when I was opening the files. When I opened file A before file B the switching worked.
- open file C
- open file B
- open file A
- Select file B
- Padre will switch to file C
- Selecting either B or A via the "Window menu" does not do anything now
trunk r11466 Ubuntu 10.4