|Version 1 (modified by zenogantner, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Instructions for the Installation from the Repository
- Make sure your cpan works - make, gcc, etc.
- Make sure you remove all traces of wxWidgets 2.6 from your system
- Install [wxWidgets] 2.8 or later - cpan Alien::wxWidgets will download and compile and install it for you
- install (or upgrade) Wx - cpan Wx
- install Module::Install (if its not already there)
- add the following settings to cpan:
- conf build_requires_install_policy yes
- conf prerequisites_policy follow
- o conf commit
- svn co http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk/Padre Padre
- cd Padre
- sudo cpan
- perl dev.pl
For a complete checkout including all Padre plugins, branches and supporting stuff, use http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk but be warned - this is a huge amount of source! If you're using git-svn , you can use the --revision argument to limit from where git-svn starts fetching revisions.