|Version 4 (modified by azornik, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- Lexically Rename Variable
- Extract Subroutine
- Introduce Temporary Variable
- rename subroutine #525
- Open padre.
- Write a script or open perl module.
- Press double click on a variable that you would like to rename.
- Go to "Refactoring -> Rename Variable" it should pop up a window.
- Now you can rename you're variable name and you can change he's type (#Remember, you're only changing he's type not he's value!), after you wrote the new name you can now press ok.
Who SVN revision Padre version system status fenderson r13977 v0.84 Ubuntu 10.10 success