- Lexically Rename Variable
- Extract Subroutine
- Introduce Temporary Variable
- rename subroutine #525
Related tickets: #8, #531, #937, #525, #996, #998, #992, #1134
- Open padre.
- Write a script or open perl module.
- Press double click on a variable that you would like to rename.
- Go to "Refactoring -> Rename Variable" it should pop up a window.
- Now you can rename you're variable name and you can change he's type (#Remember, you're only changing he's type not he's value!),
after you wrote the new name you can now press ok.
| Who || SVN revision || Padre version || system || status
| fenderson || r13977 || v0.84 || Ubuntu 10.10 || success