|Version 1 (modified by szabgab, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- Open a perl 5 file (check in the status bar if the mime-type is Perl 5)
- Open the TODO list window using View -> To-Do List.
- Check if the window opened on the right-hand side
- In the file type in the following:
Who Padre version system status fenderson r13895 Ubuntu 10.10 OK
# TODO hello
- See that the text hello appears in the TODO window
- (due to a bug currently it only shows up after saving the file)
- add more items to the test case to cover the other features and bugs as well.