|Version 3 (modified by zenogantner, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Ubuntu is synchronizing Padre from Debian. See the launchpad for details:
- Its page in Launchpad is https://launchpad.net/padre
- link to where they import our SVN repository https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/padre/trunk
- See also #ubuntu-motu on Freenode
- https://edge.launchpad.net/~perl seems to be the group dealing with perl stuff, I sent them a message on 2009.02.06 asking for help
- https://edge.launchpad.net/~perl-jam might also help but that is a one man group so I left it alone for now.
Some more useful links
- The request: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/326353
Popularity contest statistics
- According to http://popcon.ubuntu.com/by_vote, Padre is installed on 998 computers running Ubuntu, and is regularly used on 106 (as of September 2010).
See also the Ubuntu installation instructions.