|Version 6 (modified by bowtie, 4 years ago) (diff)|
You start off doing one thing, look at something else, then ALIAS releases Padre::Plugin::wxFormBuilder, you stumble around in the dark, bang your head against the wall, read the Padre::Plugin API, and Padre::Plugin::My. Not forgetting wxFormbuilder, ( a bit like Glade but not :( ). You get shot tempered on IRC , then you pester Alias with your blatherings.
Which only makes you feel you are a child with a shape sorter ( wooden toy with slots, shapes and a hammer :) )
So to speed up the process for developers, contributors and others, I created these Cookbooks
- Hello World what else could it be.
- Fun with widgets and a Dialog (method modifiers and event handlers).
- Every Plug-in needs an About Dialogue or Multiple Dialogues.
- ListCtrl? or Beta ConfigDB
TODO requires a new component "Padre Plug-in Gui" for tickets to work!
- Padre 0.84
- Padre::Plugin http://search.cpan.org/~plaven/Padre-0.84/lib/Padre/Plugin.pm
- Padre::Wx::Role::Main http://search.cpan.org/dist/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Role/Main.pm
- Padre::Wx::Main http://search.cpan.org/~plaven/Padre-0.84/lib/Padre/Wx/Main.pm
- wxPerl: Another GUI for Perl http://www.perl.com/pub/2001/09/12/wxtutorial1.html
- wxAlphabetical class reference http://docs.wxwidgets.org/stable/wx_classref.html
- Layout management in wxPython http://zetcode.com/wxpython/layout/
- How GUI Toolkits Work http://learnperl.scratchcomputing.com/tutorials/wxperl/