|Version 22 (modified by bowtie, 2 years ago) (diff)|
YAML plug-in that provides background syntax checking
- By using YAML::XS we get great feedback ( Binding to libyaml, "C" Fast YAML 1.1 )
- win32 user's will need to use YAML due to issue with YAML::XS on win32
- release version 0.04 after Padre 0.96, due to dependencies issues
tidy up code syntax panel dose not show a green square when clean
- directives are supported only for the %YAML 1.1 or none
%YAML 1.1 # --- document separator --- plack_middlewares: - - Expires - Deflater - StackTrace - Debug - panels - - Parameters - Dancer::Version - Dancer::Settings - Memory - PerlConfig - DBITrace - ModuleVersions ... # comments like so --- rootproperty: blah section: one: two three: four Foo: Bar empty: ~ # ... indicate the end of a document ...
%YAML 1.1 --- - - item 1 - item 2 - key 1: value 1 key 2: value 2 - ? complex key : complex value ...
- on line validation the only one so far, I have found that works :)
what no validation!
- Use the following to track down "Unknown YAML error" displayed in Syntax Panel.
perl dev -a -t Padre::Plugin::YAML::Syntax