|Version 12 (modified by Sewi, 2 years ago) (diff)|
This is just a page to practice and learn WikiFormatting.
Go ahead, edit it freely.
We clearly need to have some sand in our sandbox:
Embed an image in wiki-formatted text.
The first argument is the file specification. The file specification may reference attachments in three ways:
- module:id:file, where module can be either wiki or ticket, to refer to the attachment named file of the specified wiki page or ticket.
- id:file: same as above, but id is either a ticket shorthand or a Wiki page name.
- file to refer to a local attachment named 'file'. This only works from within that wiki page or a ticket.
Also, the file specification may refer to repository files, using the source:file syntax (source:file@rev works also).
Files can also be accessed with a direct URLs; /file for a project-relative, //file for a server-relative, or http://server/file for absolute location of the file.
The remaining arguments are optional and allow configuring the attributes and style of the rendered <img> element:
- digits and unit are interpreted as the size (ex. 120, 25%) for the image
- right, left, center, top, bottom and middle are interpreted as the alignment for the image (alternatively, the first three can be specified using align=... and the last three using valign=...)
- link=some TracLinks... replaces the link to the image source by the one specified using a TracLinks. If no value is specified, the link is simply removed.
- nolink means without link to image source (deprecated, use link=)
- key=value style are interpreted as HTML attributes or CSS style
indications for the image. Valid keys are:
- align, valign, border, width, height, alt, title, longdesc, class, margin, margin-(left,right,top,bottom), id and usemap
- border, margin, and margin-* can only be a single number
- margin is superseded by center which uses auto margins
[[Image(photo.jpg)]] # simplest [[Image(photo.jpg, 120px)]] # with image width size [[Image(photo.jpg, right)]] # aligned by keyword [[Image(photo.jpg, nolink)]] # without link to source [[Image(photo.jpg, align=right)]] # aligned by attribute
You can use image from other page, other ticket or other module.
[[Image(OtherPage:foo.bmp)]] # if current module is wiki [[Image(base/sub:bar.bmp)]] # from hierarchical wiki page [[Image(#3:baz.bmp)]] # if in a ticket, point to #3 [[Image(ticket:36:boo.jpg)]] [[Image(source:/images/bee.jpg)]] # straight from the repository! [[Image(htdocs:foo/bar.png)]] # image file in project htdocs dir.
Adapted from the Image.py macro created by Shun-ichi Goto <gotoh@…>
Image: Sura Nualpradid / FreeDigitalPhotos?.net
(97.3 KB) -
added by Sewi 2 years ago.
Some sand for our sandbox
- camel.png (7.9 KB) - added by bowtie 2 years ago.
- red_.png (156.4 KB) - added by bowtie 23 months ago.
- syntax_issue.png (11.8 KB) - added by bowtie 22 months ago.
(181.7 KB) -
added by gyles19 22 months ago.
What help files look like on my system (0.90 on Ubuntu 10.04)
(54.8 KB) -
added by bowtie 21 months ago.
about -> translation
(13.1 KB) -
added by bowtie 21 months ago.
- editor_style.png (13.4 KB) - added by bowtie 20 months ago.
(220.3 KB) -
added by bowtie 17 months ago.
also note hex in fbp don't work in gtk
- ak001.png (22.4 KB) - added by bowtie 16 months ago.