|Version 7 (modified by azornik, 2 years ago) (diff)|
The Command Line Window
1. enable the command line window.
View -> Show Command Line Window.
2. press '?' to get the list of commands.
3. :! cmd - run command in shell.
do ':! ls' to get the list of files and dirs.
4. :e file name - open file.
do ';e Padre.pm' (or every other file) to open the file on padre.
(97.3 KB) -
added by Sewi 2 years ago.
Some sand for our sandbox
- camel.png (7.9 KB) - added by bowtie 2 years ago.
- red_.png (156.4 KB) - added by bowtie 22 months ago.
- syntax_issue.png (11.8 KB) - added by bowtie 21 months ago.
(181.7 KB) -
added by gyles19 21 months ago.
What help files look like on my system (0.90 on Ubuntu 10.04)
(54.8 KB) -
added by bowtie 20 months ago.
about -> translation
(13.1 KB) -
added by bowtie 19 months ago.
- editor_style.png (13.4 KB) - added by bowtie 19 months ago.
(220.3 KB) -
added by bowtie 16 months ago.
also note hex in fbp don't work in gtk
- ak001.png (22.4 KB) - added by bowtie 15 months ago.