|Version 1 (modified by szabgab, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Temporary page for tutorial before they are added to the real web site
Getting Started with Padre on Windows
- Download Padre 0.41 from http://padre.perlide.org/download.html the name of the file to be saved on the desktop is called almost-six-0.41.msi (TODO have a clearer name of the package on the website)
- Run this installer by double clicking on the icon
- It will ask you to accept the terms and then press the Install button
- Once installation is finished you should be able to see the installed icons by pressing on "Start" then on "Programs" and then selecting "Padre Standalone Plus Six".
- The package you donwloaded is the latest version packaged for Windows but there are newer version of Padre, you should now upgrade by doing the following: (TODO: Padre should have a button to do so.)
- Run Padre by clicking on "Start", selecting "Programs", selecting "Padre Standalone Plus Six" and clicking on "Padre".
- Configure (TODO should be the deafult)
Comments for the Padre developers:
- support .plx files?